2. General

Comments for https://voteflux.org/2021/01/28/Context-on-Liberals-For-Climate/

By System @system
    2021-04-04 02:03:50.847Z
    • 3 comments
    1. H
      @Hayden
        2021-04-04 02:03:50.914Z

I was seeking an alternate precisely because of the LIB capitulation to climate catastrophism.

The basic premise of the net-zero proponents is that we can destroy a substantial part of the economic value of the energy-producing and -using capital stock without impoverishing tens of millions of households and destroying employment opportunity on a massive scale. Not to worry, say proponents of net-zero policies and sharp increases in the cost of conventional energy: We will subsidize and otherwise mandate the creation of millions of replacement “green jobs,” a hallucination driven by utter ignorance about the close relationships among aggregate economic growth, resource shifts among sectors, and employment. In a nutshell: More-expensive energy means a smaller economy and less employment. Period

It seems Flux is not the alternate I hoped for

1. RRob Mancy @RobMancy
            2022-02-03 11:52:27.384Z

Hello, mates! If anyone is looking for a reliable academic assistance website, I recommend you to check this macsources.com/best-tech-educational-websites-for-students/. John from ScamFighter is great when it comes to checking academic experts on the web.

1. In reply toHayden:
              DDarren Bailey @darrenbailey894
                2022-02-12 07:04:35.788Z

I was looking for an essay writing helper that will meet the modern world's requirements and have enough experience to cope with researching and creating high-quality content. It seemed a challenge until I came upon customwritings.com reviews and learned more about this service and its advantages over rivals.